Got bored last night so I walked around and took some pix. (Las Vegas)

UnknownBro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C and C welcomed as always.

$DSC_8978 topaz.jpg

$DSC_8983 topaz.jpg

$DSC_8988 topaz.jpg

$DSC_9023tapaz.jpg

$DSC_9028topaz.jpg

$DSC_9030 topaz.jpg

Escalator image is the best of the bunch, but I'm a sucker for symmetry and long exposures

That exact same escalator shot was on Flickr a couple days ago. I'm not sure if it was on explore or not, but I swear it was the same picture.

Was that your inspiration for the photo? Or was it a happy coincidence? Good job either way :)

I like them all, but some reason I like the escalator a lot. I honestly dont know why though......weird

Escalator image is the best of the bunch, but I'm a sucker for symmetry and long exposures
yeah I like that one too.
That exact same escalator shot was on Flickr a couple days ago. I'm not sure if it was on explore or not, but I swear it was the same picture.

Was that your inspiration for the photo? Or was it a happy coincidence? Good job either way :)
Just a coincidence. I don't really go on flickr much. You happen to have a link to the photo? I always like seeing how people take similar shots.

I also liked the escalator shot, but thought highly of #3,4, and 5.

Number 3 has got to be my favorite

#3 Has a lot of significance for me. Where I work, for the past year, I have been in charge of the fabrication of the cabins that will go on that Ferris Wheel. Sorry I can't post any pics of them, due to confidentiality rules, but if you Google images for Las Vegas High Roller, there is a bunch of concept drawings. Can't wait to see it all together.

No 6..escalator. . Superb

Santosh Rane
Suunto Ambit 2
GNote 2
Samsung NX300
Merida TFS100

Most reactions

Back