What's new

Got lucky this morning..........

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_0842.jpg


IMG_0857.jpg


IMG_0864.jpg
 
They look good, but there is a lot of noise. Especially in #2 and #3.
 
Yeah, I sharpened a bit after resizing, which I usually do, but I shouldn't have here. The large files are clean.
 
I like these. #2 & #3 look like time exposures that smoothed out the water for a great effect. They did pick up some noise but it does not bother me.

Craig
 
Numbers 1 and 2 for me. Really lucky, you got :)
 
I like these. #2 & #3 look like time exposures that smoothed out the water for a great effect. They did pick up some noise but it does not bother me.

Craig

Thanks, about 35 seconds. Shooting the long exposures with water is one of my favorites. You usually see it done in creeks and rivers, but lately i've been trying it around the shoreline here when there are small waves coming ashore. I like the results so far.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom