No different in South Ontario with the weather. Like for global warming this winter is already over 5 months long. But they say, that in Canada we have four seasons: June, July, August and winter.
hey! cool shot! I think i would have placed the tree a bit more to the left to see if that makes for a more balanced composition. also i think the sharpening is rather harsh on the tree/sky borders.. i would tone that down a bit.
the weather looks weird over there in ohio!
greetings from rainy europe
One of the things I like about Tennessee is that we DO get four seasons, it's just the coldest one doesn't last too horribly long, usually. We almost always get at least one or two snows, but not piles of it.
We get a short Spring, before the temps really start ramping up--but it is just gorgeous here in the Spring, with so much blooming and a myriad of different shades of green everywhere. We get a LONG, hot, often humid Summer--just perfect for me, too long, too hot and way too humid for many. Then a decent Autumn, although it often gets colder than I like before October is even finished (but then I don't like it below about 60!).
I always hated Florida as a teenager (both grandmothers lived there, so we often went for holidays), because it was FLAT and there weren't 4 seasons. But I tell ya, the older I get, the more I could see myself being perfectly happy there. I *would* miss my beautiful East TN hills, but I wouldn't miss the cold.