Gotta love freak weather changes...

CmazzJK

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was 82 on Sunday and 31 now, gotta love that Ohio weather.... On the plus side it does provide some unique photo opportunities.

$April Snow Showers.jpg

No different in South Ontario with the weather. Like for global warming this winter is already over 5 months long. But they say, that in Canada we have four seasons: June, July, August and winter.

hey! cool shot! I think i would have placed the tree a bit more to the left to see if that makes for a more balanced composition. also i think the sharpening is rather harsh on the tree/sky borders.. i would tone that down a bit.

the weather looks weird over there in ohio!
greetings from rainy europe :)

Now that you mention it the border is a bit harsh, thanks for the heads up.

Same thing here, except (hopefully) no snow on the ground. 83 on Sunday, still nearly 60 degrees early this morning, but into the 30s now and snowing.

There's a REASON I live in the South, and it AIN'T so I can watch the snow falling in April!!

Lol, yeah I understand. I do enjoy four seasons though. I don't think I could live anywhere that misses one.

Lol, yeah I understand. I do enjoy four seasons though. I don't think I could live anywhere that misses one.

One of the things I like about Tennessee is that we DO get four seasons, it's just the coldest one doesn't last too horribly long, usually. We almost always get at least one or two snows, but not piles of it.
We get a short Spring, before the temps really start ramping up--but it is just gorgeous here in the Spring, with so much blooming and a myriad of different shades of green everywhere. We get a LONG, hot, often humid Summer--just perfect for me, too long, too hot and way too humid for many. Then a decent Autumn, although it often gets colder than I like before October is even finished (but then I don't like it below about 60!).

I always hated Florida as a teenager (both grandmothers lived there, so we often went for holidays), because it was FLAT and there weren't 4 seasons. But I tell ya, the older I get, the more I could see myself being perfectly happy there. I *would* miss my beautiful East TN hills, but I wouldn't miss the cold.

Most reactions

Back