Gotta throw my lunar eclipse in the ring

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The super red orange yellow green blue indigo violet wolf vampire blood moon eclipse. :biggrin-93:

I couldn't put together a composite because I wasn't able to get shots at regular intervals so I went with the single image.

About 10 minutes after its peak.
D500, 200-500 @ 500, f/6.3, 1.3 sec, ISO 4500
2019-01-21_01-40-46.jpg

And this is what I was battling to get it... my batteries kept getting sucked down faster than a milkshake during my last diet. Brrrrrrrrr :icon_eek:
20190120_211551.jpg

Wonderful job!

Beauty! Thanks for freezing for your fellow enthusiasts. :)

Very nice job braving the cold.

That is a really nice shot. I took a couple too but nowhere near as nice as that one.

Superb capture and rendering Tanner.
Here in Albuquerque we had high thin cloud cover so while I was able to catch a shot, it wasn't as crisp as I had hoped.
Your avatar image reminds me of the Kawi Concours I rode from '08 to '13 when I finally gave up two wheels. What a sweet ride that was.

Very nice image.....
Thanks!

Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thank you!

That is a really nice shot. I took a couple too but nowhere near as nice as that one.
Thanks! And don't feel bad, cause this was finally the best of, oh, about 90..

Superb capture and rendering Tanner.
Here in Albuquerque we had high thin cloud cover so while I was able to catch a shot, it wasn't as crisp as I had hoped.
Your avatar image reminds me of the Kawi Concours I rode from '08 to '13 when I finally gave up two wheels. What a sweet ride that was.
Thank you! I was glad for the clear skies here, but man oh man did it bring they bring the cold along with them.. Though I think the cold helped calm the atmosphere a bit.

The bike in my avatar was my old '06 Triumph Sprint ST. I enjoyed that bike but outgrew it rather quickly. After the Triumph I had a 2011 Concours 14 that I LOVED! Had it tricked out just for me. I ended up selling it a couple years back to fund home improvement projects before our daughter was born. I think my next bike will be a BMW, but that's a ways down the road.

Very well done. Bravo
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back