Graffiti Artists In Action C&C

ryan_caldero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so was out in Venice Beach, Calif strapped with my pistol grip pump, I mean my Canon 50D...Decided to snap these pics while watching some graff artists do their thang... Snapped a grip of pics but kind of likes these the most.. did a quick editing in PS and LR... Let me know what you think...
(noob status)

aIMG_6680 by ryan_caldero, on Flickr

aIMG_6668 by ryan_caldero, on Flickr

aIMG_6689 by ryan_caldero, on Flickr

aIMG_6696 by ryan_caldero, on Flickr

aIMG_6718 by ryan_caldero, on Flickr

aIMG_6729 by ryan_caldero, on Flickr

aaIMG_6707 by ryan_caldero, on Flickr

aIMG_6663 by ryan_caldero, on Flickr

I like the journalistic style ones, #1-6. Especially #6 and #4.

#7 and #8 are (I assume anyway) posed shots and don't fit in the set. I like the first one though, the way the clean monotone lines of the shirt contrast with the backgrounds.

I'm not the biggest fan of urban photography, but I have to admit, that is a nice series! #2 and #4 are probably my favorite. Very well done

Do you have a wider shot of #2? Maybe uncropped?

#2 and #7 are the best of the bunch in my opinion. I love the slight vignetting in #7.

Urban Flicks is not what I normally shot, but I guess I can relate to this type of lifestyle... Was my first time snapping "urban style" pics. Thanks for showing some appreciation!

Great shots. I would experiment with your f-stop to maybe get a little bokeh on the shots. For example, For #1 - focus on the artist and blur out the cans slightly. Or vice-versa. Or focus on the hands and can of an artist but blur the wall.

If you did some, I would love to see some pics. Thanks for sharing these pics.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back