What's new

Grammas Garden...

danza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
Ultra Newbie here, not sure what I'm doing, just experimenting with my 'new' camera. These are the most recent photos I've taken from my grandmother's garden. I'd love to hear feedback on them.


1.
IMG_2546.jpg


2.
IMG_2551.jpg


3.
IMG_2676.jpg


4.
IMG_2606.jpg


5.
IMG_2648.jpg


6.
IMG_2657.jpg



thanks for taking a peek!
 
#2....the focus isnt on the flowers, but the thorns. (and those are some SERIOUS thorns! lol!)

#5 is also out of focus and a bit soft.

#6...i like this one the best.

Good start!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom