Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2008 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Oh, this one's pretty! It looks like film ... is it?
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! No it is not film it was taken with my D40 almost straight from camera, but I definitely see what you were thinking. off topic - I can't wait to try the new Kodak Ektar 100
Thanks! No it is not film it was taken with my D40 almost straight from camera, but I definitely see what you were thinking. off topic - I can't wait to try the new Kodak Ektar 100
BluRevo TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Oslo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 #4 I like it... Simple yet beautiful!