RedX TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 140 Reaction score 1 Location Warsaw Poland Oct 20, 2006 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Wow. You absolutely nailed "my" photo. I have tried to capture this effect on this same sort of grass so often and I never achieved it! But you did. CONGRATULATIONS! (I might share my humble attempts, if you don't mind?)
Wow. You absolutely nailed "my" photo. I have tried to capture this effect on this same sort of grass so often and I never achieved it! But you did. CONGRATULATIONS! (I might share my humble attempts, if you don't mind?)
RedX TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 140 Reaction score 1 Location Warsaw Poland Oct 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank You very mutch...
RedX TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 140 Reaction score 1 Location Warsaw Poland Oct 22, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Common!!! You don't like it? I think it's great...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Well, I do, too!!! I envy you this photo!!!
charizzi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2005 Messages 304 Reaction score 9 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2006 #6 very VERY nice!!!! I love this photo a lot!!
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2006 #7 I normally don't find grass exciting but the rays of sunlight shining down on this photo just makes it so much more interesting. Great shot!!!
I normally don't find grass exciting but the rays of sunlight shining down on this photo just makes it so much more interesting. Great shot!!!
JBLoudG20 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2006 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Storrs, CT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2006 #8 Fantastic shot!
siphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2006 Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Location Gold Coast mate, Australia Oct 24, 2006 #9 This is crazy good! Everything seems to fit in perfectly, you nailed it!
RedX TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 140 Reaction score 1 Location Warsaw Poland Oct 24, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thx.