Great Egret on Tree Branch.

I'm not posting any more of my "across-the-lake" shots of egrets and herons. They're shameful next to this beauty.

Beautiful! Is he a little pink or is that me?

If it is pink then maybe its that time I calibrate.

A gorgeous shot Dave and love the habitat in this and the sharpness. Brian is right, just a little red in there but real easy to fix. Beautiful Egret and shot though Dave. Man I wish we had more of them here.

All the best David, what a pose !!.

Danny.

David...I love it! S/He is just soooooooo beautiful...I like the silky look of its top and the sharpness at the rest of her....him.....it... .worth a third look and salivate at where the focus is and how come the silky feathers are silky, did you make them or they really look that way? I think I have to go back to bed before I fall in love with this egret. It will not be a good idea to do so.:lol:

A gorgeous shot Dave and love the habitat in this and the sharpness. Brian is right, just a little red in there but real easy to fix. Beautiful Egret and shot though Dave. Man I wish we had more of them here.

All the best David, what a pose !!.

Danny.
Thanks Danny.

David...I love it! S/He is just soooooooo beautiful...I like the silky look of its top and the sharpness at the rest of her....him.....it... .worth a third look and salivate at where the focus is and how come the silky feathers are silky, did you make them or they really look that way? I think I have to go back to bed before I fall in love with this egret. It will not be a good idea to do so.:lol:
Thanks IzzieK. The silky come out like that nothing I did in PP.

Did some minor tweak, I think the pink/red is gone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back