What's new

Great South Bay @ low tide

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2676629633_c83f9e36c0_o.jpg
 
I really like the composition of the shot and the landscape is beautiful


but the clouds/sky looks purple to me....maybe it is just my monitor
 
mmcduffie1 said:

Thanks man :)

I really like the composition of the shot and the landscape is beautiful but the clouds/sky looks purple to me....maybe it is just my monitor


It's possible. It looks ok on my monitor, but I'm on a laptop so I'm always wondering if I'm getting accurate colors anyway. Thanks for the kind words too :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom