What's new

Green Bottle

I really like this, beautiful use of the diffraction on the table!! You have created a wonderful tension and movement but I think it will work even better in a vertical orientation, I tried it and I think it really accentuates the lines and movement they create, well done!
 
WOW! That is really enjoyable to look at. I love the light and the shadows. Something makes me want to see it rotated a little bit counter-clockwise though...maybe it's the tiny squares texture on the tablecloth, I dunno...Still, this is really a nice image!
 
Very fun! A genie in a bottle springs to mind.
 
Thanks for the feedback!

I'll give turning it a try, pixelrabbit!

And yes, Derrel, I see what you mean. If I had noticed the lines being off I probably would have turned it counter-clockwise a bit ... so thanks!

Thanks, runnah!
 
WOW! That is really enjoyable to look at. I love the light and the shadows. Something makes me want to see it rotated a little bit counter-clockwise though...maybe it's the tiny squares texture on the tablecloth, I dunno...Still, this is really a nice image!
What he said

I tried rotating it....but like it the way it is better...very interesting picture...love the shapes and flow!!
 
Really cool. Nice to stare at.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom