Abdullah AlFedalh TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location Qatar Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #1 Green Day Flickr : Green day on Flickr - Photo Sharing! All By me ! I hope you like it .. ^_^
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #3 Indeed, I do like it
Abdullah AlFedalh TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location Qatar Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys ..
indeedies TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2009 Messages 448 Reaction score 4 Location Tacoma, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #5 I thought it was going to be some concert pics lol. This is probably better to look at though. Well done!!
I thought it was going to be some concert pics lol. This is probably better to look at though. Well done!!
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #6 indeedies said: I thought it was going to be some concert pics Click to expand... +1 Nice photo though. A little on the blah side color wise but it probably can be helped with some PP.
indeedies said: I thought it was going to be some concert pics Click to expand... +1 Nice photo though. A little on the blah side color wise but it probably can be helped with some PP.
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #7 I don't usually find pictures of grass interesting, but this just looks nice, so I guess it makes up for that - nice shot.
I don't usually find pictures of grass interesting, but this just looks nice, so I guess it makes up for that - nice shot.
Abdullah AlFedalh TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location Qatar Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks guy's ^_^