What's new

Green eyes.

fi0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
missing New Jersey in FORT MYERS :)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c&c

my five month old pitbull :)

eyss.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice work. The only thing I'm not diggin' is that the photo is so close to being symmetrical, but it's not quite, so I'd say either make it more asymmetrical, or completely symmetrical. But, totally up to you. As it is, it's a good shot, with some nice detail.

And the asymmetry I'm talkin' about is the off-centeredness of your subject
 
In light of the dog bite thread, have you checked all your appendages?

Nice photo!
 
Nice work. The only thing I'm not diggin' is that the photo is so close to being symmetrical, but it's not quite, so I'd say either make it more asymmetrical, or completely symmetrical. But, totally up to you. As it is, it's a good shot, with some nice detail.

And the asymmetry I'm talkin' about is the off-centeredness of your subject
I was going to say the same thing. :)
 
beautiful! looks to be a pit bull or mix thereof, eh? the best kind of dog, IMO.
very pretty. :thumbup:


oh -- and I LOVE the coldplay song!
 
thanks again everyone :) hopefully in january when i start school for photog my composition will be alot better :)

YESSS hes my pittbull :) i love him to pieces :)
 
YESSS hes my pittbull :) i love him to pieces :)

you should post some more pictures when you get the chance! he's beautiful.
( and just a heads-up -- it's "pit bull", not "pittbull". common misconception. :) )

also, pitbullforum.com is a great place for bully lovers! :mrgreen:
 
you should post some more pictures when you get the chance! he's beautiful.
( and just a heads-up -- it's "pit bull", not "pittbull". common misconception. :) )

also, pitbullforum.com is a great place for bully lovers! :mrgreen:


ahh sorry im horrible at spelling but here is the other thread i have with some pics at him. yes supposedly a red nose pit bull.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133061
 
cute!! yes, he is red nose (though that isn't to be confused for a a separate breed or bloodline). mine is red nose... it's the best coloring, IMO (though i'm a little biased :) )

and it's alright -- I used to spell it that way, too (until I found out the real spelling).
 
i joined the pit bull forum ;) see you there when the accept me ;)

and also thanks to everyone who gave feedback :)
 
AWW! wanna kiss that nose!!!
and what a great shot!!
 
i knowwww i kiss it everymorningg :) hes sucha mushh :) hes also very photogenic. he already knows. he sees Nikon he sits or lays down or stares into the lens :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom