No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple of fun green shots :)

green2.jpg

green.jpg

i like #2....reminds me of the secret garden for some reason, lol

#1 with all the green...my eyes are pulled to the half wet stone in the forefront..ruining the beautiful picture imo :shrug:

Thanks for your comments! :)

the 2nd makes me think of the secret garden too, I think that's what I liked about it.

I'm still playing with the first... I agree about the first stone... Hmm

so where is the queen of green?

I like the 2nd shot the best

Hey-ho!
This is for ME!
:biggrin:

Yay. Thank you soooo much.
Actually, while I love ALL green as it appears in nature, my very, very favourite is that bright variety (spring green), backlit, if possible ;) ... but I actually like all sorts of natural green!

Thanks for putting these up for me, Tangerini, and also I like 2 best (and would test out Hahashin's cropping suggestion on the first, if I were you ;)).

Hey-ho!
This is for ME!
:biggrin:

Yay. Thank you soooo much.
Actually, while I love ALL green as it appears in nature, my very, very favourite is that bright variety (spring green), backlit, if possible ;-) ... but I actually like all sorts of natural green!

Thanks for putting these up for me, Tangerini, and also I like 2 best (and would test out Hahashin's cropping suggestion on the first, if I were you ;-)).

:clap: Yay you found this!

Yes, I agree with cropping, I've actually been messing around with it, I'll put a new version up when I get a moment. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back