What's new

Green Hills, Purple Skies and Electrical towers?

bigboi3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
599
Reaction score
6
Location
Pittsburg, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this one earlier of some of the hills surrounding Antioch... pretty much the hills I see out my backyard. Shot in Manual and set the camera to 'BULB' used my wired shutter release cable and held it for 50.1 seconds. :icon_lol: I should have kept it open longer because the original was still a bit dark.


Camera Nikon D300S
Exposure 50.1
Exposure Mode* *Manual
Aperture f/7.1
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO Speed 200


31703 by yvesgajardo, on Flickr
 
This is a fine example were electric towers adds to the beauty of the image; in fact it is the main attraction here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom