Green ribbon and other questions

Winona

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
when I first joined it seemed like I saw some information about POTM etc. is there a place I can review this? I don’t know what all the icons at the bottom of the posts are ( except the like button). I also don’t know why I have a green ribbon by my name? I thought I had reached x number of posts, but today I saw a few more on people who have been here awhile. Thanks.

Hi Winona! From the main page of the forum, you should see a long list of all the various subforums, the Galleries, etc. The actual forum for POTM, which includes information for that contest as well as for our monthly Photo Challenge, is here. By all means, check them out! :)

If you are referring to the green line under your name and basic profile info that follows you with every post, it just indicates the number of positive ratings you've received since your join date.

Hi. Thanks for the information. Looking closer, the green ribbon is on certain threads. So, if I start a thread it appears. Not sure what this means. Thanks.

There are also some visual aids on this software; some little flags to let you know you have participated in or started various threads, others just come on to let others know you're online atm.

Not a big deal. Hope this helps. :)

I opened this thread(Green ribbon and other questions) thinking that perhaps you had torn into an older d-slr and were wondering about re-soldering or re-connecting a green ribbon cable to its rightful place....

Most reactions

Back