What's new

Greenish Portrait C&C Welcomed

sebastian83

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8160901949_652760b01a_b.webp
 
I don't think people look good green. Just my own personal opinion.
 
Well it`s not all that green =). Just wanted it to be a little different but I guess maybe I didn`t get it right this time
 
sebastian83 said:
Well it`s not all that green =). Just wanted it to be a little different but I guess maybe I didn`t get it right this time

Its different but not in a good way
 
Given the right modeling and other parameters, it would be fine.

Think "Star Trek".
 
Is this disturbingly green? I don't feel so... probably my green sensation is low? :scratch:
It is a nice image :D
 
See that entirely open space that runs from the very top of the frame all the way to the bottom of the frame, with none of her body or hands or arms occupying any of the space on the bottom??? Some people refer to that as a "gutter". It's a killer in a portrait...it just does not look good...
 
See that entirely open space that runs from the very top of the frame all the way to the bottom of the frame, with none of her body or hands or arms occupying any of the space on the bottom??? Some people refer to that as a "gutter". It's a killer in a portrait...it just does not look good...

Thanks for the tip Derrel I will keep that in mind
 
I don't know if it's just me with my hyper-active imagination, but I see a very vivid image of 'death' behind the poor girl. This makes the color feel a little more appropriate - although it also makes her casual expression seem less so.
 
I don't know if it's just me with my hyper-active imagination, but I see a very vivid image of 'death' behind the poor girl. This makes the color feel a little more appropriate - although it also makes her casual expression seem less so.

saw the same thing immediately. Makes it a very creepy photo when combined with the green tint. If that is what Op was going for, success.

Also, yeah the gutter is a killer. It just makes the whole thing unbalanced. The viewer is going to try to look to the right of the image. The only time that works is if you are producing for something that will have text in that spot. And in that case your background is too muddled for that to work either.
 
DoF is a little too shallow for me. Her left eye is very soft, as is some of her hair.
 
"Raised eyebrow girl, bringer of death... and ray-bans. But mostly death"
 
It's not easy being green.




(come on, SOMEONE had to say it)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom