voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How's it going? I see a lot of new faces on here and a few vets. I haven't forgotten you guys.. Just been busy with work, family and the band. We just finished recording a demo so you should check it out. It's posted on our Myspace page
I'm doing a road trip through NCal this summer and remembered the wonderful members of TPF would lead me in the right direction on the locations forum so I thought I'd renew my TPF card.

:shock: :stun:

V-v-vooods? is that....you?

OMG, IT IS!!!!! :O

HEEEEEEY!!!!! How ya been!? How's that not-so-little one? PICS! WE WANT PICS!!!!

I've been a pretty crummy photographer dad. I haven't shot much of anything lately. But I did get the mrs a digital point and shoot for mothers day and here's a pic she took.

snarlface.jpg

Holy crap he's gettin' big! And he's lookin' like his daddy, ain't he?

And I haven't taken many pictures of anything (other than snaps) lately, so don't feel too terribly bad! With three jobs (started the third one today!) and school full-time, I don't have time! :lol:

Chadster!!! Nice of you to pop in here. Good grief, Noah is bigger than when I saw him lately. Cute pic...

He is growing like a weed! ;) And he is adorable as ever.

So good to see you, Mister Chad. I hope the band is still rocking, too! :band:

Good to hear from you Chad. That boy of yours looks like he should be starting high school any day now.

welcome back ... although you joined TPF before I was born ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back