What's new

grid

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
window122311.jpg
 
I like it, kinda intriguing and keeps you looking. I wonder if this one would look better in high-contrast B&W though – to emphasize the lines and bring out some texture. That being said, an image of this type needs to be viewed against a black background, so it will never really shine on this forum.
 
Thanks. I'll have to try the black background; if I decide to print it I will add a black border. I know you always lean towards high-contrast black and white, but I have a fondness for color images of mostly black and white subjects that have bits of color in them here and there, like this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom