What's new

grim door

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... another from that nice cloudy day we had Friday



door031612.jpg
 
Horizontals, verticals, the random draw ....and the ash tone...liked it; did you go for a more close up of the drawing?

Regards :D
 
Horizontals, verticals, the random draw ....and the ash tone...liked it; did you go for a more close up of the drawing?

Regards :D

Thanks. No, I'm not that interested in graffiti by itself. This image is actually cropped a bit from what I got from across the street. I did regret not getting closer for a horizontal of the door, metal gate and the dark area on the right. Of course that would have required standing in the middle of the street with the 50 mm lens I had that day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom