What's new

Ground Zero (NYC)

Corey123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo while in the city. I just wanted to have a candid style shot of people and their reactions to what they were looking at. I couldn't have asked for a better pose from the people, but the lighting conditions were not so favorable, and I'm still unsure if I should crop it. I think that with technicalities aside, this is a pretty powerful image.

http://flickr.com/photos/30968510@N05/2903478267/
 
One suggestion would be to brighten up the people in pp. Pretty powerful picture though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom