What's new

Growing is....

I think a border would help to separate it from the white webpage.
 
The tree on the white background is interesting to me. I do agree with Guru about the bottom though, would be nice to have it included.
 
Pretty good. I don't mind the cut-off bottom. Without it there is less sense of scale and this could almost be a branch rather than a whole tree. I think this might be interesting inverted or solarized.
 
I think a border would help to separate it from the white webpage.

Thank you Jac; actually i wanted that to be shown against the vastness of the endless white behind.... your suggestion will also work in a different way :D

I think a border would help to separate it from the white webpage.

I dont mind the white, but cutting off the bottom of the tree just does not work for me.

Thank you LG; i think i was at the brim of zoom out then...actually i don't remember :D

The tree on the white background is interesting to me. I do agree with Guru about the bottom though, would be nice to have it included.

Thank you ronlane :D
Pretty good. I don't mind the cut-off bottom. Without it there is less sense of scale and this could almost be a branch rather than a whole tree. I think this might be interesting inverted or solarized.

Thank you so much K :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom