Photos OK to edit
untitled-3663.jpg
untitled-3666.jpg
untitled-3677.jpg
untitled-3691.jpg
untitled-3750.jpg
untitled-3756.jpg
untitled-3784.jpg

The yellows are incredibly overbearing in these, to the point where it really, really detracts from the photographs.

Dial back the yellow and I think you'll be on to something.

The composition on the last photo is really working well! Great choice.

The yellows are incredibly overbearing in these, to the point where it really, really detracts from the photographs.

Don't dial it back much. They accurately show how yellow Gaurdsman Pass is.

For me the bigger problem is they are mid day shots and mid day light is just not that pleasing.

Don't dial it back much. They accurately show how yellow Gaurdsman Pass is.

I might be inclined to accept that if it wasn't for the double yellow line in the last photo. There's not a double yellow line on the planet that's that bright and vivid.

Pretty cool area and shots but yeah the yellows are a little yellow.

I might be inclined to accept that if it wasn't for the double yellow line in the last photo. There's not a double yellow line on the planet that's that bright and vivid.

Yellow lines on the road are designed to be that way. They use reflective paint for those lines for that reason. Ive been on that road and thats the way it looks.

Yellow lines on the road are designed to be that way. They use reflective paint for those lines for that reason. Ive been on that road and thats the way it looks.

When the lines are freshly painted, yeah, they look like that. Before cars and motorcycles and semis drive over them, and before they're subjected to the weather and sun of Utah.

The road stripe seem overly processed to the point where it severely detracts from the photo.

When the lines are freshly painted, yeah, they look like that. Before cars and motorcycles and semis drive over them, and before they're subjected to the weather and sun of Utah.

And you can see older faded yellow on the edges on the newly painted lines in the image.

Looks like such a beautiful area! I need to take a vacation and get out of the Northeast!

And you can see older faded yellow on the edges on the newly painted lines in the image.

Whatever.

It doesn't negate the fact that the level of yellow in this photo is bordering on the comical.

Very very nice - wish there was an old car or chopper in one or two of them. A pencil without lead ..

Most reactions

Back