Guess who is 25 today?

Thanks for all the birthday wishes ... I really needed them today :hugs:

AIRIC said:
I was always told "Youth is wasted on the young" Now that I'm 40 I'm starting to realize what that means. I have to say I have enjoyed my life, the hard and good times and have always lived for the moment.

Eric

I appreciate my youth I just kind of rushed through my teenage years ... left home at 16 ... did all kinds of (read ... too much of) partying ... came back to Ontario at 20 and pregnant and then a year later I proceeded to jump headfirst into another relationship which has thus far lasted 4 years .. got engaged, planned a wedding, got pregnant again, had a baby, planned another wedding and just two days before christmas found out I was being cheated on and don't know whats going on now.

It's all been kind of catching up with me ... especially because everything I thought I had has been coming crashing down around me and I just feel dragged down.

Wow .. sorry but I guess I kind of needed to vent :|

:hug:: :hugs: Aw...I'm sorry to hear about all that. We're here to listen, though. You wouldn't believe how good the members here are at being there for you. I hope things get better for ya, but when the crappy things happen...remember that we're here for you.

Oooh, I know it helps to let it all out. I do it quite often! I no longer know how to hold back my feelings. (not always a good thing)

Happy Birthday :D

Happy 25th birthday...sorry to hear things have been rough lately though. I'm always around if you'd like another Mom to talk to, I had my first son at age 20 also and the second when I was 22. :hug::

A late happy birfday from me too mate.

Sometimes things turn to crap before the go sky high. It happened to me and now I have never been happier. You just have to have the strength to hang in there for a little longer. I wish you all the best - and I'll have a rum for ya.

Wow! You have been busy. Just stay focused on what matters the most to you. Keep checking us out and post more photos. You have the love of photography and should be shooting more, I find it helps me relax and focus on other stuff instead of lifes problems. Lord knows I've had my fair share of S#@!T but I always took time to wonder off and loose myself in photography.

Hope that helps,

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back