What's new

Guitar headstock

I would like to see this photo with not so shallow DOF
 
Or focus on "Guild". My eyes go to the brand name but the top tuning pegs are the focul point. Quality guitar though. :thumbup:
 
I've taken a bunch of photos of my guitar with various DOFs and various angles including up/down the headstock to/from the body or portions.
It's all what you want to show in the photo.

So I like the photo as you want to show the headstock and identify the name.
But Eric states, I would have focused on the name as the top tuning pegs are in focus and the name is slightly OOF.
 
Thanks for looking! She is a beauty! I can and will likely retake.
 
Thanks for trying!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom