What's new

GUITARRA

RiderOnTheStorm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
2m7euxx.jpg
 
looks a touch dark on my monitor, other than that looks good!
 
I also agree it is too dark; it would be nice to see a definite edge of on the guitar. The guitar blends to much into the carpet; I think there should be a greater separation between the carpet and guitar.
Just my opinion though...
Thanks for sharing and giving me ideas for my guitar in my closet... :)
 
here i am saying i like the dark again. maybe im turning to the dark side 8-)

other than that i think the framing is awesome :)



 
Thank you guys for the replies :)

I might light it up a little, and blur the background in PS to obtain more separation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom