guy question (go away girls) :o)

Artemis said:
It dont work...girls fear me :( only ugly annoying horrible ones fancy me...

at least you know those girls wont cheat on you...

md

Artemis said:
It dont work...girls fear me :( only ugly annoying horrible ones fancy me...

Be-friend her and use her to get to her good-looking friends. :twisted:

On second thought: don't do what I just said, you'll get hurt and i'd feel like a complete goose.

haha, this is such a funny thread, and although im a girl, i sometimes feel that mark and i spend too much time together and im the one who always needs time apart and he never wants to be apart, tis weird

I should have taken the warning and stayed out of here. :|

On the OP, I don't see it being a guy or gal issue. It happens to all of us. I lived alone for 9 years, so when Michael moved in, it was a huge change for me. He worked part time only, so he had a lot of alone time while I was at work, but when I came home from work, he was always there! I never had any alone time, which I was so used to. But he was understanding of all of this, so he told me if I ever needed time to myself to tell him to go away and play video games at his friends house. :p

altered ego said:
hey there fellers especially guys with long term partners.........
do you even get so wound up by your and other women that you wish you could just disappear on your own for a few days? and if so, do you?
:?

Wound up by my woman? 15 yrs will do that to anyone.
Now if this were bound up by my or other women................................... :wink:

I think that's a pretty natural reaction. I have felt that many time over the 25 yrs I've been married. No, I have never taken off for any amount of time. Sometimes I've gone for a walk to cool down but that's been pretty much it. As they say in a relationship; you can be right or you can be happy! :)

julz said:
haha, this is such a funny thread, and although im a girl, i sometimes feel that mark and i spend too much time together and im the one who always needs time apart and he never wants to be apart, tis weird

funny, i don't remember spending all that time with you :scratch: could be the alcohol.

Most reactions

Back