ha-HAAAA!! It's SNOWING!

Bokeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tracymilburn.com
Wow, no winter this year, and then all of a sudden, it starts getting cold last night and snowing just in time for xmas... how odd. But who's complaining! Very cool. I mean, cold.

READ IT AND WEEP! (unless you live up north where it snows all the time 8) )

awww..... i wish i could be where its snowing for x-mas. I never did have a wite one.

Bokeh said:
Wow, no winter this year, and then all of a sudden, it starts getting cold last night and snowing just in time for xmas... how odd. But who's complaining! Very cool. I mean, cold.

READ IT AND WEEP! (unless you live up north where it snows all the time 8) )

Where are you Bokeh? In Plano? It's Just raining and sleeting here.

steve817 said:

Hey Steve! I actually work in Southlake and it's STILL snowing. Has been all morning. I wish I'd have known, I thought this weather wasn't coming until tomorrow; I would have driven the "junk" car!! Doh.

WSP said:
We got hit with 4" or so this morning here in Indianapolis. FINALLY!!!! I love winter!!! :D :D :D

Not me :( That's why I moved to TeXas, the hot weather. I love the pretty snow though! Just only "once in a while"

Not fair! We're SUPPOSED to get snow down here on Christmas, according to a few weathermen. Some others are predicting "snow showers." What the hell are "snow showers!" It sounds to me like rain when it SHOULD be snowing. I'm all for relocating Tejas 50 degrees north :roll: .

Bokeh said:
steve817 said:

Hey Steve! I actually work in Southlake and it's STILL snowing. Has been all morning. I wish I'd have known, I thought this weather wasn't coming until tomorrow; I would have driven the "junk" car!! Doh.

WSP said:
We got hit with 4" or so this morning here in Indianapolis. FINALLY!!!! I love winter!!! :D :D :D

Not me :( That's why I moved to TeXas, the hot weather. I love the pretty snow though! Just only "once in a while"

It did start snowing and is doing it pretty hard. Problem is, it's melting as soon as it hits the ground.

spiralout said:
I'm all for relocating Tejas 50 degrees north :roll: .

No thank you! I'm perfectly happy at the coordinates I currently occupy.
Of course if it did snow, it would certainly make for some interesting pictures. But it would have to be real snow with accumulation, not melting as soon as it hits the ground.

The wind chill here today is -30 C (-22 F)

The weather outside is frightful,
but the fire is so delightfull...

Big Mike said:
The wind chill here today is -30 C (-22 F)

The weather outside is frightful,
but the fire is so delightfull...

:lmao: :lmao:

I feel like such a wimp now complaining about our weather which will dip in the the 20s this week. That is 20 on the plus side of fahrenheit.

:lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back