What's new

Had to ...

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
actdsc1678800.jpg


actdsc1682800.jpg
 
You have a phenomenal sky in that first shot. Unfortunately the rest of the shot is really busy and takes away from the best part of the image.

As for the second... if I were going to pick a point to focus on I would crop it down to that one silhouette of the palm and make it a pic about that palm and the sunset.
 
You have a phenomenal sky in that first shot. Unfortunately the rest of the shot is really busy and takes away from the best part of the image.

As for the second... if I were going to pick a point to focus on I would crop it down to that one silhouette of the palm and make it a pic about that palm and the sunset.

Thank you for your considerations.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom