HAHAHA, True stories!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Gather round children, for I have tails to tell thee.

hehe yes these are true stories, and something just happend thats why im telling you now.

As you all DONT know, I live....near an old peoples home, so...well you can guess the rest of the story.

Well anyways, a small tale of what just transpired about 5 mins ago.

Mum was in her room for a second, I am sitting by my computer.

Mum the shouted in mid run "Some crazy persons at our car" of course, due to the factor of running, I did not get to hear it all, so I continue the conversation with the customary "What?" which normally carries such a half heard, odd statement.
My mum repeats her previous statement.
I repeat my previous statement, believing that I must have mis heard.
Where I live, its not a good idea to have cars, because they are continually attacked, being a family who has three, this is a concern to us.

My Mum continues her run down the stairs and out the door, I continue my more relaxed jog to the window, where I see, much to my amazement, an old man at our car.
For some reason, that is unresolved in my mind, and I believe would be similarly to most scientist and psychologists alike, he was trying to 'Unlock' our car, using the end of the string which attaches to his glasses.
What annoyd me the most was he wasnt actually at the lock, but merely at a bit of metal which covers our care skeloton, near the handle.
With a bemused look on my face, I watch as my Mum runs to the old, frosty haird man.
"Excuse me" She enquires "What are you doing to my car?"
"Your car?" The man proceeds to answer, and you can guess the rest.
My Mum convinces him to allow her to lead him back to where he lives, while playing a feeble game of "Guess my name" where you could not win, for the man himself was unsure of the answer.

Story 2

This happend a little while ago, maybe 2 months, and I playd a more active role in this such insident.
The door bell goes, and I get up and approach it.
I look out the window, to see a old woman turn round and walk starting to walk away.
I open the door...
"Hello?" I enquire.
"Hello" she responds, and as I recall, conversation became lacking at this point.
In a vain attempt to assertain the reason for her call, which is apparent to me now not to be a social call.
"Can I help you?" I start, slightly confused.
She answers with a statement that cought me off guard, and to be perfectly honest, would catch any red blooded human of guard who had a similar situation.
"They are going to blow up my house"
"BWUAHAHEH"...I choke, and stop myself before I crush the old womans heart with laughter "..euh?...sorry?"
She repeats.
Of course, by now the answer has hit me, and the word Crazy dances around my grey matter as I peer at this old woman.
"Let me get my parents" This is a statement used by any teenager in case of situations like this.
My Dad talks to her, convinces her that they cant keep her, and that her kids are not still in the house which she believes will blow up (Why youd leave them there is not certain to me)
My Mum and Dad manage to convince her, and they take her back, with my Dad taking point, and going on into the old peoples home to "Check for bombs" or something along those my lines, or so my Mum told the old woman.

But fear not, she was not gona forever, she has come back since, once when we were back from a walk, she was in our garden, telling us how she had got lost in here (It really isnt that big)

Thank you, and pleasent dreams!

I feel so sorry for those people. If I was told that I was going to end up like that I'd get my affairs in order and get rid of myself. I couldn't be a burden on anyone. Plus, I'd hate to live and not know what's going on. At times it must be incredibly scary for them.

Ok I'm so sorry but I laughed so much... (I'm laughing at sooo many innapropriate things at the moment).
But I agree that it's very very sad. My Grandma has alzheimers and has had it for about 10 years really badly now. Everytime I go and see her - which isn't all that often unfortunately because she is in a different city - it's just so upsetting. She doesn't recognise any of us at all and just sits in a chair all day with other equally crazy people around her. Before her alzheimers got really bad we used to have lots of problems with her doing the same things as in your stories (but don't worry no offence taken - it's just the way things are).

Yeh sorry to upset anyone, hehe these are just some fun things.

UPDATE: He came back, Mum took him in car to another place, and then the nusrse came and said she wouldnt touch him, and when my Mum said she has, she was told
"Go home and wash your hands then" :( Poor man...bit violent though..:p

Wow...interesting stories...you are very good at story telling, you know that Arty? I feel kinda bad for those people though.

Artemis said:
"Let me get my parents" This is a statement used by any teenager in case of situations like this.

that phrase is used throughout life, not just as a teenager, but you replace parents with manager, boss, lawyer, or public relations officer.

"Go home and wash your hands then"

That is so cruel! :grumpy: She shouldn't be working in a place where she's supposed to help those kind of people.

My town is full of homes for the old, you see them everywhere. Whenever there's construction going on, you know that it's not an office building, store, or house they're making, but yet another old folks home. :lol: Atleast I know it's safe here!

i live across the street form an old folks home. they must have better secutiry because i dont have adventures like that. not that i want to. thats one reason i dont answer the door or phone unless i know who it is and/or want to talk. i mean, why answer the phone when i can see on caller id that it's not for me!? my kid sister can check voicemail and the caller id when she gets home. it's a waste of paper to write down messages. anyhow..as a kid my sister, and other kids on the street and I would always go to the home and be with the old people. we were freinds with one. im sure she passed away eyars and years ago :( ah well..im sure we're the only generation of kids on this street who ever did that.

Most reactions

Back