Hair fashion image

Fotofashion.no

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotofashion.no
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Presenting one of the images I created for my stylist who is compiting in hairstylist of the year here in Norway :) And she is nominated :)

MG_2494-Edit.jpg

I mean, nice photo and all, but what in gods name happened to her bangs???

I asked the stylist about that, but its part of the style so, and she is one of few that is nominated so something was done right :)

Love the photo, although the hairstyle wouldn't suit me (or my wife) I can see why it was nominated... But the bangs attracted my eye and I noticed a black dot above the inside point of her left eye. Now I can't stop looking at it. :)

I asked the stylist about that, but its part of the style so, and she is one of few that is nominated so something was done right :)
I think everything in the art world takes a turn at being contemporary, then it turns to crapola.

So this hairdresser is on the "cutting edge" as it were (this year, anyway), and the selection committee sees those bangs chopped up as with a dull lawnmower, and they all go ape-$llit over the "new style". Each of them silently wishing that they had done it last year, and making a mental note that next year that kind of BS will no longer cut the mustard.

Don't think most hairstyle that is presented in such competitions are ment for use in everyday. I'm sure avantgarde is not something for everyone. For me I like looking and getting inspired by other talented ppl, who can create something different :).

That is a really great photo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back