D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2010 #1
S SusanMart TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2010 #2 I like the shot) I can't reallt differentiate the other two flags. but the colors are great, and the composition itself... I don't have any remarks
I like the shot) I can't reallt differentiate the other two flags. but the colors are great, and the composition itself... I don't have any remarks
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2010 #3 Dmtri Try cloning out the other 2 flags/flagpoles...I really think it would be a great shot without them.
Dmtri Try cloning out the other 2 flags/flagpoles...I really think it would be a great shot without them.