What's new

Hammock Strings C&C Please :)

love the composition though I think the DOF may be too shallow ... (I like the 2nd picture more)

though i'm not sure how many strings you could even get in focus without having the background distracting.
 
Yeah, a little shallow, I might have been able to open it up a little more, but the background was pretty distracting when not OOF.

thanks for the feedback!
 
I think the DOF is fine but I'm told I have tunnel vision myself. :) I'm kind of liking the color versions better than the B&W.
 
I think the DOF is fine but I'm told I have tunnel vision myself. :) I'm kind of liking the color versions better than the B&W.

thanks for the input, the more i look at them, the more i like the color as well, a little on the darker side but i like the blurred out colors in the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom