Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lamps1.jpg

Leica IIIc

excellent composition, exposure and treatment! IMO it's cropped a bit too close on the left.

I agree with JonMikal 100%, little more room on the left side and it's perfect :) Great work Tuna!! I love the ideas you come up with :thumbup:

breasts? don't tell me that didn't cross anyone's mind.

SWEET! Very nice.

And, yeah, I agree the cord/wires should be the same distance from the edge of the image. If you don't have it to add to the left, come in a bit on the right to match.

you know Tuna what I think about all of your shots... damn... neat :D

I really like the window with the black lines, the brick surrounds and the misty view. For me this is the feature of this shot.

Thanks to all for your comments and critique.

I noticed a slight problem with perspective in the original image and have replaced it with a slightly adjusted one.

Almost all of you would prefer to see a more centered and symmetrical format to this image. I guess that is the "comfort level" that may have worked better...When I shot this image, it was important, to me, not to be symmetrical and to allow the corner and wall in the right hand side to add to the sense of levels and depth. I also felt that lamp on the left being so close to the edge created more tension than simply being the other side of a "frame". Any thoughts? Still better if centered?

Tuna

I see see what you are saying here, tuna. It would be more of 'instant gratification' if it were centered - i would agree with the others. But leaving it as you did has made me study the picture more - perhaps in an effort to resolve the asymmetrical'ness' in my minda. The more i look it at the more i can see subtle lighting and details - I am really liking it the way it is now :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back