What's new

Happy birthday!

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
It's a bit dark and yellow for my tastes, but I like the perspective and composition. Reminds me of my younger years and the birthdays I had.
 
Cool shot, it definitely shows the happiness of birthdays.
 
Thanks, guys!

It's a bit dark and yellow for my tastes

The light is actually what I like the most about this one. I'm not too fond of the graininess though, but the high ISO is the price I paid to get this light.
 
I love the coziness of it. Just the kids, the cake, and a bit of wall.
 
"whats gunna happen next?!" :D i like it a for sure "in the moment" shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom