What's new

Happy guy

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AE1_1626_zps246523ea.jpg
 
ok ... lighting needs a bit of work for both happy and unhappy guys
 
lol.. May not be completely relevant but that happy guy of yours is actually called a "laughing Buddha", and is supposed to bring good luck. This is a religious artifact of Buddhism (he's a monk). Just so you know :)

I have no idea who that unhappy guy is though, gave me a chuckle :lol:
 
ok ... lighting needs a bit of work for both happy and unhappy guys

Agreed, I was struggling to blacken the backround so it took some toll on the happy guy, I felt this was the best results I could get for this pic.

Happy guy looks a little like family guy lol
:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom