Happy Meal Resists Decomposition for 6 months-photos

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Great link, Derrel! I sure won't be eating at McDonald's anytime soon...

It would be better if I saw a regular hamburger made from butcher bought ground beef and cooked, left there next to it for comparison.

Thats disgusting but not surprising. My little guys love McD's. We only get it for them once in a while as a treat. Thats bothersome isnt it that a treat is that nasty. :(

It would be better if I saw a regular hamburger made from butcher bought ground beef and cooked, left there next to it for comparison.

Well, they did it in the supersize me movie and the burger made with real ground beef went really bad in like a couple of weeks in a jar. the mc**** was still intact.

Well, they did it in the supersize me movie and the burger made with real ground beef went really bad in like a couple of weeks in a jar. the mc**** was still intact.

I mean, you'd think the bread would at least mold, right? Put the food in jar and you're trapping the air in, which will help speed up the process of mold/decomposition/etc. Either way, I think I'll stick with Red Robin the next time I want a burger.. :)

So the moral of the story is that if you eat Happy Meals, you will be well preserved as well. :er:

So the moral of the story is that if you eat Happy Meals, you will be well preserved as well. :er:

lol, at least you know it doesnt go bad then you dont get sick

Nasssssssssty!

Most reactions

Back