What's new

Happy this day, Every Day*

Nandakumar, I like the idea, I like the flower and the vase, when I first look at the image I'm intrigued but the more I look around the more I lose the soft dreamy feeling. The background is pretty rough, bottom left corner lacks the soft feeling of the bottom right and above the flowers looks blotchy and messy. Perhaps a little cleanup would give this a more consistent feel?
 
O, Judy: i knew that it needs much clean up; but i did not want to spoil it further because i am a bad photoshopper :grumpy:Thank you very much for your sincere comments :D
 
Any more comments, please ? :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom