Bgagnon127 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 7 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2011 #1
Bgagnon127 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 7 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Right after I posted I did a slight recrop, I think this is a little more balanced.
mortovismo TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2011 Messages 140 Reaction score 18 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 10, 2011 #3 Nice. I love the lighting.
Bgagnon127 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 7 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 mortovismo said: Nice. I love the lighting. Click to expand... Thanks