What's new

Harbor Scenes

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pics11-6067.jpg


Pics11-6030.jpg


Pics11-6088.jpg
 
Awesome! I think # 2 is my favorite. Makes me feel like I'm in New England for some reason! Love the colors and just the whole feeling I get when looking at them!
 
#2 is the best. I like the lower part of #1 but the sky is just too bright for me. In #3 it looks like the boat in the foreground is moving and the front is cropped off. As previously mentions, the colors are good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom