hardware help?

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so I want to look into getting lights, backdrops, light boxes, etc.

I was wondering if someone could give me a pointer as to where or what should i begin buying seeing that im still a beginner.

I think lights first because a picture can be soo much better with the right lighting, i think?

also some night shots i took tonight

DSC_1052.jpg

DSC_1058.jpg

self C&C says they both suck cause the lights are so flarred? and in the car one there is to much reflection but how would i go about fixing that?

Personally, I don't mind reflections, so long as they're controlled. In the first, the camera was obviously moved while taking the shot, the second is over exposed in some spots and underexposed in others.

Still not listening I see? I am pretty sure those questions have been answered one way or another, learn correct methods first, then shoot. Am I missing something here guys?

I like pic #2 because I like your Fords!!! That Lincoln town car has a broken rear view mirror?

You might want to get that side mirror on the left car checked out.
Better bring the camera in for repairs also, there is something seriously wrong with it.

I wonder how Fight Club went.
Epic fail, or Epic win?

Epic fail, or Epic win?

Epic Fail.

only 2 of 5 pictures taken, neither of them very good.

Now, to the topic on hand. You do not need any hardware. Not until you learn to be competent with what you have. Judging by your first picture though, you could use a tripod.

I like pic #2 because I like your Fords!!! That Lincoln town car has a broken rear view mirror?

ha ye i hit someone's trash can on the first day of school and we fixed but i came apart gain so ye will fix sometime soon:lmao:

Epic fail, or Epic win?

Epic Fail.

Now, to the topic on hand. You do not need any hardware. Not until you learn to be competent with what you have. Judging by your first picture though, you could use a tripod.

what i dont understand cause it's on a tripod for both shots :lol: maybe i was too far out of focus?

Epic fail, or Epic win?

Epic Fail.

what i dont understand cause it's on a tripod for both shots :lol: maybe i was too far out of focus?

Well then you must have bumped it or something. Did you take the photo by hand? Often times when using a long exposure time, setting your camera to self timer works the best, that is if you dont have a remote control for your camera. That way when you take the picture you dont accidentally move the camera.

Epic Fail.

Well then you must have bumped it or something. Did you take the photo by hand? Often times when using a long exposure time, setting your camera to self timer works the best, that is if you dont have a remote control for your camera. That way when you take the picture you dont accidentally move the camera.

i dont have a remote yet but i think im getting that next cause aren't they like $25

Most reactions

New Topics

Back