What's new

Havana Night

Liban

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all.

1st post!

Let me know what you think.

hav1hdrbright.jpg
 
I like the tonal range of this. Looks great from what i can see, although personally i would have moved the camera more to the right so that the car will be less centered.
 
I enjoyed the shot. It has a lot of interesting parts to it. The light took me from one part of the picture to another.
 
Thanks for the feedback. appreciate it.
 
I really like the black and white tone of this picture, this perfectly fit with the setting. This totally made it look like vintage, I mean with the vintage car included in the picture. This made me see the past era! lol! Keep on posting!
 
Thanks John! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom