Have 3 original EF lenses from early 90's, taken good care of...wondering which camera I should get.

Since there is no way on this earth that I could or WOULD spend $1000 on a camera body I really would like to know about the 40D body!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Strongly recommend that you start your own thread regarding the 40D then as opposed to hijacking someone else's thread. You'll get more answers pertaining to your question as opposed to the question originally pertaining to this thread.

I am a Canon guy but I am disappointed in canon's dynamic range. Recovered shadows look like garbage. Nikon just destroys Canon when you pull the shadows by 5 stops.

Here is an example of the reflection in a TV monitor with the shadows pulled from a youtube video Nikon D850 vs Canon 5DSR
Gyazo - d831aeb39fe5b92d57dcda7b82d2b468.png

Since there is no way on this earth that I could or WOULD spend $1000 on a camera body I really would like to know about the 40D body!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Strongly recommend that you start your own thread regarding the 40D then as opposed to hijacking someone else's thread. You'll get more answers pertaining to your question as opposed to the question originally pertaining to this thread.

that will work
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Most reactions

Back