darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 20, 2005 #1 ...it might be a little cold though
santino No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 17, 2004 Messages 2,299 Reaction score 54 Location Austria, heart in Poland --> Dec 20, 2005 #2 really cool, I love that shot, everything is right on. did you use filters? or was it just evening or something like that.
really cool, I love that shot, everything is right on. did you use filters? or was it just evening or something like that.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks santino! I was sort of evening so there was a bit of blue tint to the picture, but added a little more to give it a colder feel.
Thanks santino! I was sort of evening so there was a bit of blue tint to the picture, but added a little more to give it a colder feel.