What's new

Have I cropped this too much?

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Too much crop ? :)

8565309294_fde1cd1d0d_c.jpg
 
Um..... wouldn't we....... like.......... need to see..................... the original?
 
And some fell on stoney ground....:lol:
 
I agree with both posts above... if you ask a "comparative" question, one needs something to compare it too......

lovely light in that image...
 
I realise now I have put this in the wrong gallery - it was supposed to be a joke on the word "crop" as in "too much (food) crop" not (photographic) crop,

Ohh, How stupid I do feel right now...if a Mod could move this to a suitable gallery please.

BTW, this is the original (photographic) crop, you're all welcome to (photographically) crop it if you wish :) would love to see some different versions.
 
A pity your idea went so wrong - I got what you meant to say instantly, i.e. after having read your second "title" (inside the thread), knowing that you played with the words "crop" and ... erm ... "crop". (I guess it's the official title that's misleading...)

So where do you want this to go?
 
I realise now I have put this in the wrong gallery - it was supposed to be a joke on the word "crop" as in "too much (food) crop" not (photographic) crop,

Ohh, How stupid I do feel right now...if a Mod could move this to a suitable gallery please.

BTW, this is the original (photographic) crop, you're all welcome to (photographically) crop it if you wish :) would love to see some different versions.

hahaha... and we took you literally! That never happens around here... lol!
 
A pity your idea went so wrong - I got what you meant to say instantly, i.e. after having read your second "title" (inside the thread), knowing that you played with the words "crop" and ... erm ... "crop". (I guess it's the official title that's misleading...)

So where do you want this to go?

I think it can happily "live" here now - thanks LaFoto.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom