What's new

Have some Coffee :)

Dpez

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Are these any good?

cup.jpg


clock.jpg
 
for what, I'de turn down the iso and correctly expose them, grainy still life does little for me.
 
right...moron me...:(..
i shld better mind my iso...thanx...
 
aside from those few things, very nice shots! :thumbup: good idea in mind, but i would just work on technique. don't think that you have to add tons of filters and such in photoshop to make a picture good. usually it's just in how the pictures is taken
 
@Matty...
thank you very much...
actually i think i didn't keep in mind the noise thing while i shot...it was all the idea that was probably going in mind then...still to get hold of techinque-while-shooting and no fruitless repenting afterwards...
 
At first I thought these were scanned prints ... and with that I would have thought the grain/noise (as I now know) was ok and attributed to the prints having been digitalised on a flatbed scanner.

But now I hear they are digital photos all right.
The idea is good, and I am sure you can reshoot these at any time, this being your alarm clock and your coffee mug, and maybe you should, with a lower iso, at bit more lighting (bring all the desk lamps you have), and a firm support (mini tripod?) on which to rest your camera.
And then just try again ;).
 
Wow, that's quiet a feedback...thank you very much...:)
Ya, sure I can reshoot them...
but one thing, my idea included the lighting condition shown here also...that is sparse natural lighting coming thru' window in the right...(I had hung a net on the window :))

neway, I understand why u said desklamps...that wud create very glamorous pics of my alarm clock and my coffe mug eventually...;)

Ok...I will do both...that is...i) reshoot with lower ISO on same lighting conditions; ii) reshoot with enough light...


LaFoto said:
At first I thought these were scanned prints ... and with that I would have thought the grain/noise (as I now know) was ok and attributed to the prints having been digitalised on a flatbed scanner.

But now I hear they are digital photos all right.
The idea is good, and I am sure you can reshoot these at any time, this being your alarm clock and your coffee mug, and maybe you should, with a lower iso, at bit more lighting (bring all the desk lamps you have), and a firm support (mini tripod?) on which to rest your camera.
And then just try again ;).
 
To be completely honest... I like the grain (that's weird for me). I think it adds a certain oldness to the pictures that I really like. If that's not what you were going for then of course you'll have to reshoot but I like them just as is. Keep shooting so that I can see more of your work.
 
I like the 2nd one, the graininess makes it look old-timey, like it was taken at 12:09am in 1945 or something.
 
BoblyBill said:
To be completely honest... I like the grain (that's weird for me). I think it adds a certain oldness to the pictures that I really like. If that's not what you were going for then of course you'll have to reshoot but I like them just as is. Keep shooting so that I can see more of your work.

yap, i agree on what the grain conveys in the image..but i wud like to reshoot without taking grains to be granted in sparse ligthing and one with enough lights...will repost those soon.

@WinterHawk & EBphotography,
1945!!!!!!!! I think sometimes i do good mistakes for the better...is it...:lol:
thanx.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom