What's new

Having fun at the airport

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Killing time.

p201137211-3.jpg
 
Nice work, now I want to know you set that up?

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 
I am betting it is something like : Set camera settings
Put on timed delay 10s
Run back and sit down and stay still for what...1 second?
Check photo
Retake if needed.


:p
 
Thx everyone. It was 4 sec shutter with remote. It was fun watching people at the terminal wondering what I was doing riding that thing back and forward.
 
That... is exceptionally cute and very enjoyable. Nice shot, great idea. Very well done, sir.
 
Awesome idea!!! Looks very cool...

Kinda want u to b sitting str8 up instead of leaning to the left.. Can you take it one more time? Lol

Nikon D5100
 
Very cool shot, way to see the possibilities.
-
Shoot well and thanks for sharing, Joe
 
sick! i love this
 
Its his inner monk waiting to break out. Great shot.
 
really cool shot with the reflections and the foreground as well! I give it :thumbup::thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom