Having problems uploading files

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I've tried starting a new thread in the wildlife section but it won't allow me to upload files. Do I have a limit of files I'm allowed to upload as a newbie, or non contributing member?

How are you trying to post them, and what is the error (if you get one)?

Posting stuff from Flickr is different than before.

Try using Chrome browser. I have the same issues with Firefox.

How are you trying to post them, and what is the error (if you get one)?

Posting stuff from Flickr is different than before.

I try using the upload files button, like I did in the few posts where it work. Then nothing happens. No error message.

Try using Chrome browser. I have the same issues with Firefox.

I will give it a try. Thanks

I'm not sure with the new forum software, but before TPF had a max file size limit of 2.2 MB.
File size and image pixel resolution are not the same thing.

Are the photos hosted somewhere on the internet? If so you need to put the URL in between IMG tags or click on the Insert Image icon just to the right of the Smiley icon and enter the URL there.
Or are you wanting to upload directly from your computer?

I'm not sure with the new forum software, but before TPF had a max file size limit of 2.2 MB.
File size and image pixel resolution are not the same thing.

Are the photos hosted somewhere on the internet? If so you need to put the URL in between IMG tags or click on the Insert Image icon just to the right of the Smiley icon and enter the URL there.
Or are you wanting to upload directly from your computer?

Thanks for all the replies. It worked on my last post. I limit my files to 1000 pixels on the long edge. They are normally not bigger than 500kb. Anyway to edit a thread title if managed to get it wrong?

Most reactions

Back