What's new

Hawaiian sunset

Hokiehall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
191
Reaction score
11
Location
Central Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hawaiisunsetS07-4167.jpg
 
Last edited:
Kind of dark & noisy... And I think there is a hair on your lense on the upper left side... also, was there a corner of a roof or something in the top right of the frame?
 
Kind of dark & noisy... And I think there is a hair on your lense on the upper left side... also, was there a corner of a roof or something in the top right of the frame?

Good eyesight. I had missed it even with a large monitor. Got rid of the hair and cropped the corners a bit. Not much else to do with it. This was taken from the back of a moving catamaran so its the best I'll do with it.
 
Beautiful sunset. I would recommend cropping out the little bit of the catamaran that can be seen in teh lower left though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom