What's new

Hazy sunrise over the Snake river

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No color alterations done - this was a hazy morning sunrise ...


8009591301_755d37ae9e_b.jpg


 
Great elements to this landscape, but the framing foreground greenery is a bit disjointed.
 
I love all the different things tho photo has to look at... It's "busy" in a good way to me.
 
ottor said:
No color alterations done - this was a hazy morning sunrise ...

Wowww how beautiful! In my honest opinion, this couldn't have been shot any better. Good job! :)
 
Thank You - I really appreciate the comments !!!

r
 
Here's why you are getting such a nice haze/smoke filter for your shot.... it's drifiting alll across the country from these fires.


62076_4256758190450_1484232314_n.jpg
 
It's not been a good summer for fires - I had no idea that there were these many W of us... "Most" of the Idaho fires are knocked down ... Smoke supposed to clear next week - hopefulle a wind change !!

Intresting info.. thanks !!

r
 
The image looks to me to be over processed and borderline cartoony in appearance. I would recommend a more natural tonemaping to the HDR.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom